28.9.2013 Hard to the Core @ UG/Vaasa

Mainostusta, keskustelua ja raportteja *core (pitoisista) tapahtumista Suomessa.

Valvojat: rottencreep, Teknojta, OrZo

Vastaa Viestiin
Teknojta
Shamancoristi
Viesti:

28.9.2013 Hard to the Core @ UG/Vaasa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Teknojta »

Kuva
Tervetuloa juhlimaan kun H&C sanoivat toisillensa tahdon :)

English further down, Svenska längre ner.

Bileet järjestetään yllätys UG bileinä ja ne tulevat olemaan kutsubileet. Sisälle pääsee vain, jos nimi on listassa.
Nimen saa listalle laittamalla osallistun, deadline on lauantai 28.9 klo 12.00. Jos haluat tuoda mukanas jonkun joka ei kuulu tähen kyseiseen ryhmään, niin voit ehdottaa sitä minulle niin sovitaan siitä erikseen.
Kaikki paikalle saapuvat osallistuvat häälahjaan maksamalla 15€/henkilö.
OMAT JUOMAT MUKAAN, MUTTA LASIPULLOJA EI SALLITA!!

The party will be a invite only surprise undergroundparty. You can only enter if your name is on the list, you get your name on the list by "attending" this facebook event before saturday 28.9 12.00. If you like to bring someone that doesn't belong to this group, then you can suggest them and we arrange them on the list.
Everyone who attends the event must pay the gift fee 15€/person when entering.
BRING YOUR OWN DRINKS, BUT NOT IN GLASS BOTTLES!!

Festen kommer att vara en överraskningsfest i UG stiil till endast inbjudna. In kommer man om man har namnet på listan före lördag 28.9 klo 12.00. Om du vill ta med dej någån som inte hör till denna grupp så kan du alltid kontakta mej och komma överens.
Alla som deltar betalar en present avgift på 15€/person.
TA MED EGET DRICKA, MEN INTE I GLAS FLASKOR!!

Lineup:
Dundee J 100% Hardcore Holland (Oldschool hardcore, mainstream, frenchcore?)
Sasha F Spoontech/Tilt records Helsinki (Hardstyle, Rawstyle, Hardcore)
Sizzler Vaasa (hardtrance, hardtechno, early, oldschool hardcore)
Checki Helsinki (Mainstream hardcore)
Tom Volt Helsinki (Hardcore classics from the past decade 2000-2010)
RujoNic Kolina-produktio Tampere, kovaydin (Industrial Hardcore/Crossbreed)

Trance/House/Minimal room:
John Isla Vaasa (Techno,TechHouse)
Tony Puerto Seinäjoki (techno)
More t.b.a

Biography

Dundee J:

It all started in the year 1992 when housemusic was born in my hometown Tilburg. At first I was kind a sceptic about this strange and weird music that goes; "boem boem boem" you know. But a few months later I went to my first "house-party" and offcourse I did some experimental things you do with that kind of music. And I was totally addicted with the beats and stuff. A couple of months later I saw one of my all time favourite Dj's, Darkraver playing in a club called Kadance in Tilburg, Holland. From that moment on I knew that I wanted to be like that. Playing music and mixing like crazy, so the party-people go bzrk. A while later I became Public Domain's MC with one of the greatest live-acts. But as all good things in life and performed international real good, it unfortuantly stopped. And it was over with PD. So I also stopped with the music because I didn't wanted to be producing tracks by myself anymore. Than it stayed quiet for a while and I started playing again in 2011 but as a "new" upcomming DJ, it's hard to make a comeback with so many skilled and talented guys. But here I am!!!! Back as new and ready to kick some shit and blow your speakers. So hope to see ya'll soon at a party where I'm booked. So keep up the good work and stay real. 100% HARDCORE. DUNDEE J says come on and party hard. C Ya......

DJ Checki aka Kalle Hämäläinen

All started in 2006 when DJ Checki discovered the finnish club scene. First event he attended was the Mindcore hardcore party at the Kaapelitehdas. Right away it made an everlasting impact and a new DJ was born. At first the cd case was based on freeform and hard trance music but quickly there appeared names like Zany, Showtek and Thera. Hardstyle was about to stay. After hard practicing Checki got his first performance at the radio show hosted by the Harder.fi. The show was a great success. In summer 2010 it was time for his first gig. It brought more gigs for this young talent. Little by little hardcore started to inluence his sets. Trip to Dominator 2012 made it all clear. Rebel that was hiding, was about to see the daylight. It was time for some serious hardcore beats.
As a multitalented man DJ Checki plays two sets in Vaasa. One pure hardcore set and one special “once in a lifetime” electrohousehäsmäkkä set.

Dj JuhaU

Juha fell in love with deejaying over 20 years ago, he considers it a calling.
Way back in the late 80´s beginning of the 90´s, there was a late night radio show called Ocsid hosted by DJ Tapani Ripatti. Juha listened to that show every weekend since 1988.
Ocsid -show was built around electronic music, but the interesting thing was the rise of techno and it´s sub-genre hardcore in the very beginning of the 90´s. In that period techno/hardcore/happy-hardcore went mainstream in Finland. Marusha and Westbam had their album in `Finnish Top 10` - album chart for weeks, alongside Prodigy´s Experience. Genre-wise, from dj´s perspective, presently main category or genre, for all electronic music is EDM (Electronic Dance Music). Back in the 90´s genre-definitions and borders were little bit fuzzy, because there was fast evolution of music and production technology going on.
Juha was subconsciously drawn to electronic music. Before he realized that being a DJ is a possibility, he collected records and made mix-tapes (compilations) of his favourite tracks. Juha liked to play his tapes to his friends at parties. One of his friend suggested that he should start deejaying, because at those parties Juha spent the whole night next to cassette player, changing cassettes and playing the tracks. That suggestion started it all.
Juha started to DJ at school-parties at local youth club every week. In the 90´s Juha took every gig what was offered, between night club´s in the cities and bar´s in the Finnish contryside. That experience gave an opportunity practice the basics of DJ´s work in front of live audience. That period motivated Juha to learn the history of music, technical side of Dj´s work (PA´s, lights, rigging etc...) and gave valuable perspective and experience to master the art of deejaying.
After the 90`s Juha has been playing in numerous clubs in Finland and eventually produced his own club night “Black & White” in 2009.
The thriving force in Juha ´s career has been love for deejaying, electronic music and above all the joy to share that love to the clubbers.

Dj RujoNic

Jedi Ahvenus aka Rujonic started creating music at the age of 13 when he got his first guitar. But soon after that hardcore music took his heart and he started creating his own sounds with FL studio. Years went by and he started thinking about playing in front of live audience. early 2007 Rujonic got his own set of equipment and not long after he had proved his talent to the finnish audiences.
Currently hes running Kolina-production club in tampere and is one of the resident dj:s in kovaydin vastarinta's brainbashers events and has played with many underground hardcore names including Igoa, Shotgun orchestra, the untitled, junkie kut etc.. Primarily his music consists of breaks influenced core and aggressive distorted basslines and experiments with noise and speedcore.
http://klubitus.org/forum_aihe.php?id=106510
https://www.facebook.com/events/1417994371756087/
Vastaa Viestiin