Zutsuu - Sounds of Reckoning [SKFREE025]

Keskustelua uusista ja vanhoista nettijulkaisuista (MP3, FLAC, WAV jne.) jotka ovat jaossa ilmaiseksi.

Valvojat: rottencreep, Teknojta, OrZo

Teknojta
Shamancoristi
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Teknojta »

Kuva

Here is the latest release from Finnish DIY hardcore collective Kovaydin Vastarinta's ZUTSUU. Infused with a strong punk and tribal essence and conscious message, this album reflects the intensity of our era and truly captures the spirit behind the Splatterkore philosophy; hymns for the awakening and liberation of the so called doom-generation and anthems for the creation of the high-energy counter-civilisation.

"This album is dedicated to our times. These sounds came to life between 2008-2012. As I have been evolving so has the Zutsuu project been evolving, not only in sound, but also in perspective from fear and hate into hope and love. The order of the tracks is also intentionally progressing from old to new.
For a long time I've been influenced by Finnish and international conscious and political rappers and the whole mashup culture in hip hop. I didn't become a rapper myself and I figured I can express myself better in the art of hardcore techno. As these instrumental mashup tracks with a message started to pile up I thought the time was right to make a release.
Hate, gloom and doomsday have been kind of a conditioned standard in hardcore, especially when it comes to the many 2012 related releases in recent years. With this release I wish to give a different perspective, a light of balance to the darkness by utilizing hardcore as a positive and creative energy. The future may not be as desperate as it seems!
If you resonate with the sounds presented here, remember that sharing is caring!" - Zutsuu 2012

Tracklist:

1. Zutsuu – The Power of Music (Intro)
2. Zutsuu – Sound of Reckoning
3. Zutsuu – U.S.E
4. Zutsuu & Razor Edge – Sedated
5. Zutsuu – The Negative Factions
6. Zutsuu - Tuhoisa Uni (Välisoitto)
7. Zutsuu – Bankrupt Terra
8. Skelic & Zutsuu – The Choice Lies With You
9. Zutsuu – Transformation (Outro)
10. Zutsuu – The Negative Factions (62 Remix)
11. Zutsuu – Bankrupt Terra (Razor Edge Mix)

Mastered by: Miika Salo (aka AM/PM Programme)

DOWNLOAD THE MP3 VERSION
DOWNLOAD THE FLAC VERSION

Kuva

Splatterkore Reck-ords 2012
http://splatterkore.blogspot.com
Shatterling
Viesti:

Re: Zutsuu - Sounds of Reckoning [SKFREE025]

Viesti Kirjoittaja Shatterling »

:psyke: :psyke: :psyke: :psyke:
DDS
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja DDS »

Kova julkasu khyl, parhaiten näist iski levyn nimikko biisi, bankrupt terra ja negative factions.
Tuhoisan unen alusta tuli jostain syystä mieleen yks Turmion kätilöitte biisi, mut siin tosin hoetaan
kuusi kuusi kuusi, että pikkasen eri asia :lol: , eipä nyt sen enempää runoiltavaa tule mielee täst.
"Keep thy motives in heart, with closed mouth. We are those who will weave history with the ringing of the great belfry."
Shatterling
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Shatterling »

Bankrupt Terra & The Choice Lies With You oli kyl parhaat :P
Teknojta
Shamancoristi
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Teknojta »

Mashuppasin Bankrupt Terralle musavideon:
Valovoima
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Valovoima »

Hyvä video! Leikkaukset toimii ja jonkinlaista juontakin oli mukana. Hyvällä tavalla erilainen video.
DDS
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja DDS »

Siisti video mun mielest jah, sitä teknoaidi musa videoo venailles :)

oliks valovoimaltki joku video tulos joskus vai muistanks ihan omiini, kysyn tota ny tähä samaa syssyy :D
"Keep thy motives in heart, with closed mouth. We are those who will weave history with the ringing of the great belfry."
Valovoima
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Valovoima »

DDS kirjoitti:Siisti video mun mielest jah, sitä teknoaidi musa videoo venailles :)

oliks valovoimaltki joku video tulos joskus vai muistanks ihan omiini, kysyn tota ny tähä samaa syssyy :D
Videohommat kiinnostaa kyllä ja on ollut mielessä. Yhteen biisin oli teemakin jo mietitty ja lähdeaineisto kerätty. Kun rupesin leikkaamaan videota kasaan, niin huomasin ettei käyttämäni leikkausohjelma tukenut lähdeaineiston formaattia. Joten tekniset esteet veivät sillä kertaa voiton.
Pähkinänkuoressa ilmaistuna; kiinnostusta ja ideoita on, mutta ajalliset resurssit videoiden tekoon ovat olleet rajalliset.
Avasin kyllä youtube-kanavan: http://www.youtube.com/user/infranoise/videos
Joten täysin toimettomana en sentään asian suhteen ole ollut.
Vastaa Viestiin